In this tutorial, we are going to create a scatter graph in tableau.
When you first bring 2 measures into the view, you automatically get a single dot. This is because tableau automatically aggregates the measures.
As you can see, the profit and sales measures has been aggregated using sum()
To create a scatter plot, you have to de-aggregate the measures. To de-aggregate measure, simply
Click on Analysis > Uncheck “aggregate measures”
After you uncheck aggregate measures, You will have a scatter plot
That is it, that is how to create a scatter plot in tableau.
Check out my latest blot posts below and let me know if you want me to create more TABLEAU TUTORIALS in the comment section below
- Terraform not creating AWS Oracle DB due to Password Error
- VSCode not starting in Ubuntu
- Detailed Comparison Between Kajabi VS WordPress (Updated 2021).
- 3 Steps to Build & Deploy Data Science API using FastAPI, Docker, Pipenv, AWS
- How to build Data Science API using FastAPI